EDCAP helps New Yorkers navigate the student loan system regardless of the type of education debt, federal or private. We are an independent, nonprofit one-stop shop for student loan debt and related issues. We offer free, one-on-one counseling with our student loan experts who only have your best interests at heart.
We can help you:
- Determine your best student loan repayment option;
- Access loan forgiveness, cancellation, and discharge programs;
- Apply for consolidation, deferment, and forbearance;
- Resolve issues with loan servicers and lenders;
- Get out of default to prevent wage garnishments, social security offsets, and tax intercepts;
- Develop a comprehensive plan and strategy to tackle your student debt;
- Understand financial aid offers and make a plan to go to college with less debt;
- Refer you to other services and resources to address additional needs.
All of our services are free, confidential, and unbiased! You can learn more about our organization and who we are by clicking here.
Want to schedule an appointment, get any of your student loan questions answered, or find out if there are other loan issues we can help you with?
Call (888) 614-5004 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.